Best Songs for Workouts! (as recommended by my team of supporters)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, April 16, 2009

See Fox's cute mom...


Here is an email I just got from my mom.  I recieved a donation from her online a few minutes ago and emailed to ask why she donated for a 2nd time....this is her responce:  
On my way back from dropping Silvia (her car) off to get her insides tuned, I thought I would get a Starbux and a nice sandwich as a treat. Then I decided to come back to my office and just eat what was here and make a donation instead. But I clicked too fast and missed my opportunity to add the above comment. I thought it might inspire others to make some little sacrifices in the name of your fundraising!

Love you,
Mom

If at first you don't succeed, Tri, Tri, Tri again!!!
What a great little momma!

No comments: