Best Songs for Workouts! (as recommended by my team of supporters)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, April 5, 2009

See Fox Easy on Sunday Morning!

I love today.  Was in the water by 10:30 with Kate and got in a good 60 minute swim...then I walked home and fell in love with the day!  It is the first day that I was able to wear flip flops!  I got home, cleaned up and made breakfast then spent the day walking down the mall, watching all the crazy tourists, and catching up with Andre 10k!  The weather was perfect and we ended lounging on the mall and soaking up sun...then we walked back and grabbed beer and munchies!  

So now I'm catching up on emails and watching Baby Mama for the first time!  See?  Perfect Day.

Tomorrow morning is personal training with Abu (also known as "try not to pass out or throw up and never say I can't" hour) and then an hour bike ride!

lots of love, cherry blossoms, and blue moon with orange!
cfox

No comments: