Best Songs for Workouts! (as recommended by my team of supporters)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, April 6, 2009

See Fox Singing in the Rain

After I left Abu and the gym after an exhausting but great workout it was raining pretty hard and my place is 1.5 miles from the gym.  So i wrapped my cell and ipod in a plastic bag and started running.  I HATE running without music (the race will be tough) so I started singing to myself.  Avril Levine - Girlfriend was stuck in my head since it was played during my last set of my circuit so that kept me entertained running across the mall and up capitol hill.  So now my runners are soaked, I'm starving, and I'm not sure how I'm supposed to get up and make breakfast!

While I was at the gym Yale Scott, Karen Ross, and Devin McShane all donated!  Thanks for your support guys!  Fire up for fighting Cancer!

Love you all!
cfox

No comments: