Best Songs for Workouts! (as recommended by my team of supporters)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, April 12, 2009

See Fox Swim Solo.

Today was my first solitary swim workout in months.  It was nice in some ways...if it is just me and the girls we can get chatty.  However, its nice to have someone to chase when the others are around.  

Today's swim ended with another 20 minute swim and 10 minute swim right after.  I rested a little longer between the two but did the same mile swim.  My arms were really tired.  They have been getting a pretty tough workout lately...this week I'm on the road all week so I might get to a gym 1 or 2 nights, but mainly I think i'm going to be running on the treadmill...hoping to gear up for my 10k.

love you all.  keep the sweet emails coming!
cfox

No comments: