Best Songs for Workouts! (as recommended by my team of supporters)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, April 11, 2009

See Fox Scared.

I was up at 6:00 am and texting Kate by 6:45 asking if we really had to make it to practice.  It was raining hard and I couldn't imagine being on the bike.  Now we are on our way out to Prince Edward's Forest and it is raining pretty hard.  

For those of you who have known me for any length of time you know I am accident prone.   Cycling 20 miles on hills in a pretty heavy rain just sounds like my own personal hell.   I'm bound to fall.  With my shoes strapped down and gripping that handlebars for dear life I'm just hoping to stay upright!

signign off...time to get out and prep for the ride...cross your figners for me!
cfox

No comments: