Best Songs for Workouts! (as recommended by my team of supporters)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

See Fox Slack...

I'm on the road at the moment and didn't get to the hotel until about midnight Monday night.  Tuesday morning I was up at 7 and on the treadmill.  Throughout the day I could feel my muscles tightening...should have stretched and Monday's training certainly contributed!  So this morning I woke up at 6:45 with plans for another morning run...instead I watched the news.  I mean I had to catch up on the pirate nonsense!  I am planning to run tonight...but I also need to let my legs recover for Saturday's 10k.  yuck.  Maybe I can find a pool to swim in tonight!

In the meantime...enjoy one of my all time favorite youtube videos...a LiveStrong Commercial! 



And don't forget to continue fighting cancer!
cfox

No comments: