Best Songs for Workouts! (as recommended by my team of supporters)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, May 8, 2009

See Fox with new powersongs! YESSS~!!!

Thanks to the new song suggestions from my team of supporters!  

Jamie Cohea Chisamore: Footloose! (excellent call)

Joe Pfeifer: No cars go by Arcade Fire (recognized this one as soon as I heard it and love it) Universal mind control by Common and Soulshine by Allman Brothers.  (also recommended a version by Govt Mule that I couldnt find on playlist.com but if you find it give it a go!)

Jami Hill-Smith: People who think they can by the waifs.  (It isnt on playlist, but I found it on iTunes and agree it is an anthem and totally reminds me of you, Jami)

April Hessenius:  Rise Above This by Seether (I didnt know this one but like it!)

Thanks guys for the suggestions and for the sweet notes that came with them!  Can't wait to see each of you again soon!

Keep them coming!!!  All suggestions welcome,
cfox


No comments: