Best Songs for Workouts! (as recommended by my team of supporters)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, May 18, 2009

See Fox stuffing envelopes

My Sunday was shot as a result of a very LONG Saturday night out.  I was at a crabfest fundraiser for a team member and it was sooo much fun.  I was hardly productive today but tonight after dinner with Kait I sat down and started writing cards and stuffing envelopes with the TNT bracelets I bought for everyone who donated.  You should be getting yours this week!  If you dont recieve it by Fri/Sat please let me know!  

My hand is tired and I dont think I've hand written so much since college...but it was fun to sit and send notes to everyone!

Love you all and appreicate your help.  When you get your bracelet please take a picture in it and send it to me (christinaffox@gmail.com) so I can post it to my page!  I'm going to put up a slide show soon!

Cancer Sucks,
cfox

No comments: