Best Songs for Workouts! (as recommended by my team of supporters)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, May 11, 2009

See Fox Step Up!!!!


Yes...that is correct.  With only 2 weeks left I totally skipped practice.  If, however, there is an acceptable reason to skip I think I had it.  Tonight was the official kickoff meeting for Team Captains for next seasons Triathlon team...and my application was accepted by the National Captial Chapter of TNT to be a TC!!!  I'm really excited.  

I will have anywhere from 10 to 15 triathletes that I am charged with helping from now until race day.  We are training for Nation's Triathlon on September 13th 2009!  The entire course is in DC.  We swim in the Potomac, bike along the river and C&O canal, and run around the mall.  It will be a really fun course.  And a few of my friends from this season are also signed up to be a TC which will make it all the more fun!  My fundraising minimum is only $500 so it will be much easier to achieve.  This time however I have a training minimum.  In order to support the participants and make sure they have guidance and encouragement I have to be at a minimum of 75% of training practices.  It should prove to be great for my training!  I'm excited.  

For more information watch the really cool video on the right side of the screen on http://www.thenationstriathlon.com/home.html

And here is the course map (but a huge chunk of the bike doesnt fit the graphic)

Get excited for TNT and all the great work they are doing for cancer research and patient support!

Fundraising ends on FRIDAY!  Donate now!
cfox


No comments: