Best Songs for Workouts! (as recommended by my team of supporters)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, March 7, 2009

See Fox's Bike Coach


Ok...so jeff is only 1 of 4 Bike/Run coaches...but he is the most important one of all.  I met Jeff almost 3 years ago while living with Jill Stephens.  They are coworkers and Jeff would join the 2 of us when we hosted cocktail parties, at events around town, we even convinced him to go speed dating with us!  He is a fabulous friend to have...and when I ran into him at Eric and Seth's going away party (they sold him his condo) we started talking about his TRI world.  I mentioned wanting to get into swim practice and he pretty much had me hooked as soon as he suggested Team In Training.  But look at him...could you say no?  He is a machine!  Great motivator, amazing athlete and my favorite coach by far!

More friends and team mates in pictures to come!
Go Team!


No comments: