Best Songs for Workouts! (as recommended by my team of supporters)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, March 19, 2009

See Fox Fight!


Well maybe I wasn't fighting but I did punch my team captain!  Tom...who you see in this weeks post was swimming in front of me during a drill where we swim with our hands in fists...and I didn't realize how close I was to him and with one stroke just punch the bottom of his foot!  It wasn't too terrible hard so that he was hurt...but i spent the next 5 minutes laughing and choking on water!

So Tom is my team captain and that just means that I have to answer to him about why I'm missing practices and helps me out when I need encouragement and help!  He won't be in Austin because he is racing in St. Anthony's in Florida the month before!  He is lots of fun and his baby is BEAUTIFUL!


No comments: