Best Songs for Workouts! (as recommended by my team of supporters)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, March 8, 2009

See Fox Stronger!

Sunday's hour long swim was a tough one, but not only did I manage to get to the end, but I feel like I had a really strong swim.  Just to give you an idea of a typical Tuesday or Sunday swim:

Warm up: 5 minutes.
4 x 100, rest interval 10 seconds:  Each 100 gets faster.  Start at an easy pace and last 100 should be a sprint
500, at a level 5
4 x 100, rest interval 10 seconds:  Each 100 builds...so the first 25 is easy and the last 25 of each is a dead sprint
700, at a level 5
cool down.

Doesnt sound like a lot...but believe me...its tough!

I'm feeling stronger and on my way to a Wii Tennis tourney!

Love it, love you, love the beautiful weather...need to get outside!
send love and pennies!
cfox

No comments: