Best Songs for Workouts! (as recommended by my team of supporters)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

See Fox Sprint...kind of!

Good morning!  It's 7:15 here and I've been home from practice about 15 minutes ago.  My arms are like jelly.  I had no energy to make breakfast but knew I needed something in my system so I settled for a cookies and cream powerbar and a nap...and I'll make breakfast when I get up.

Practice wiped me out today! Lots of sprinting.   Apparently the last 2 months of swim workouts were developed by our Coach Megan.  This month has been developed by Coach Mike who must be interested in seeing someone sink!  I must admit that it's nice to really get a workout.  I can see that I'm improving, but I really think I need to work on building strenght in my arms outside of the pool....or maybe I should drink less on Monday nights!  (Conference in town and too many glasse!of wine made it tough to sleep and tougher to wake up!)

I think I need a nap before work starts!
Send your love, and your pennies!
All my love,
cfox

No comments: