Best Songs for Workouts! (as recommended by my team of supporters)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, March 26, 2010

See Fox encouraged...

I just got a $50 donation from "Anonymous" and am so excited/touched! The donor contributed in honor of Bill Kotellos so I'm adding his name to my master list of loved ones who have fought the big C.

The good news about donating to LLS is that blood cancer research is easily applicable to all other cancer types. My friend Kait, who is an amazing survivor is gearing up for her fight to claim the title "Woman of the Year" for LLS. She is strong, enthusiastic, and makes things happen. Her website is up and details on her campaign are available at www.imlivingprooftoday.org.

Take a look and let us know if you want to help her...all cities and states welcome!

Sending you love from DC!

No comments: