Best Songs for Workouts! (as recommended by my team of supporters)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

See Fox Skip...

Practice that is. It wasn't intentional... I promise. I have made it to all the swim practices that I've been in town for, however I dont even remember the alarm clock going off yesterday morning...so I missed practice. I'm going to try to hit the trail to ride my bike and then head to a friends happy hour/fundraiser!

Thursday I'm going to be doing a fundraiser at a bar with a lot of friends...it should be fun...just hope I get to see a lot of friends!

if you are in the area come to the ugly mug for my guest bartending tomorrow, Thursday, April 1st.

Go Team!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bartending for charity is a very good action!

Paulina said...

He I’m interested for page like yours.. a friend of mine promised that he will design it for me but I need web hosting he told me..I was searching for web hosting on internet and I found www.elcoplanet.com as with best comments for their service.. I also found they offer cheapest prices for web hosting …But I can see they are selling reseller alpha reseller master reseller web hsotign and I don’t know what to chose.. Does any of you have ever heard about www.elcoplanet.com or maybe use their web hosting service ? Thanks