Best Songs for Workouts! (as recommended by my team of supporters)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, March 28, 2010

See Fox Shamrock a half....

last week I was in Virginia Beach for the shamrock half marathon and marathon. It was soooo much fun! There were over 20 friends and we all stayed in the same house right on the beach. At least half of the participants are connected through TNT...

Here I am checking into registration...

Meet Kristen, I'm her mentor this season but she was the race manager for TNT when I went to Cap Tex last year.

A great performance T...




Kait, my honored teammate, enjoying her day on the beach...

A view down the beach from our back porch.


Playing on the beach with friends!


Family dinner the night before the race!


OMG...it was sooooo cold! My boyfriend, Sante, me, Noelle, and Tricia in the back are all huddled to stay warm.


Jumping around in an attempt to stay warm before the start



Lots of runners getting ready!



Justin Chae running into the finish...

Kaitlin finishing strong...



Dan getting excited to cross the finish line. Dan and I raced the Nations Triathlon.


Sante approaching the finish line...


Sam and I ran together for the first 10 miles. She is possibly the best pacer ever!
I just love her....


Apparently I finished too fast for our photographer...here I am appoaching the end...i'm behind the flag!


LOVE YOU ALL....enjoy!

cfox

No comments: