Best Songs for Workouts! (as recommended by my team of supporters)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, January 15, 2010

See Fox warming up... in the bitter cold!

Training has been VERY cold lately. Last week we had our first bike practice...and it snowed the night before. Most of the team went out on the streets that had been plowed and a small group of us went for a long run on a trail that was covered in snow. It required a lot of focus as my ankle still feels off and there were icy patches.

After practice we had an indoor picnic to honor all our teammates who are currently fighting cancer and believe me there were plenty of tears. I was so inspired by every ones stories of determination and perseverance. Great reasons to keep swimming, biking and running.

Since then I've stuck to it but i'm out of town until next Saturday so I won't be able to train with my team which is always hard.

Looking forward to warmer days.

cfox

No comments: