Best Songs for Workouts! (as recommended by my team of supporters)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, January 7, 2010

See Fox Double Up!

Today was my first day of training with two workouts. I wore a brace when I swam and that helped stabalize my ankle while I kicked. This evening I bundled up to run in the absurd cold air that January is serving up to the District. The weather turned out to be manageable but the ankle...well not so much. It gave me more trouble than I was expecting, but in the end I was able to push through 30 to 40 minutes. I need to increase that by....well...a lot since I'm supposed to be running a half marathon in 2 months!

craziest part...i'm on the couch with my hear wrapped in a towel on my head snuggled in jammies and watching TV while all my friends are out drinking and being fun! I'm exhausted!

cfox out! it is bed time!

No comments: