Best Songs for Workouts! (as recommended by my team of supporters)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, February 22, 2009

See Fox Cringe!

Woke up with some sore muscles!  I mean like laying here my muscles are exhausted and crying out for a full on massage from Becky Ginn!  I tried drinking sangria last night in hopes that it would relax me and my muscles!  It did get me drunk but it didn't do much to alleviate the pain!  

I have to swim at 3...but last night was drinking with my team so I'm not sure how many people are going to show up.  

I think i need a nap!
cfox





P.S. I never fell asleep but I did get to the pool by 3. I was thinking about the milage I covered in the last two days during training. I biked 26 miles ran or walked 6 miles and swam 1.5. So 33.5 miles. I don't travel that far in a given week in car, metro, bus!

No comments: